Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beneath the Streetlight named Desire...

Ok so it's been a while between posts... but I have a good excuse this time, I swear! I've been preoccupied with matters of the heart. Here's how the result of my eye-flirting turned out.

Beneath the Streetlight Named Desire

Balmy nights and the changing mood of Spring sent me into the streets for a wander - and it was there that I met you, under a Streetlight named Desire. Your brilliance - illuminating and surprising my body with the sensations it brings as my pulse becomes quicker.

Stepping from the obscurity of the shadows, you caught my mischievous eyes and flashed me what I would come to know as your trademark grin. I recklessly approached and managed a hello.

After just a few words, we both knew where our street encounter was heading...

The moment our lips locked together in a fervent grab in your elevator, I was both hooked and sunk. The passion, comfort and instant intensity of the emotions that began that night under the streetlight, I don't think I have ever felt like that before.

In the corners of my once darkened heart, a streetlight now burns bright... 

No comments: