Saturday, July 19, 2008

Musings

I just got back from meeting a really nice guy for coffee. We've been chatting on the net for a while so it's good to finally meet in person... It got me jotting down some thoughts in my notebook which I thought I'd share...

A charming young man he is. His dark curly hair adds life and depth to his beautiful deep brown eyes. Every move he makes is calm but sensual, and every move awakens me inside after a long withdrawn respite.

Bearing the heart and soul of a musician, his thoughts and questions are sweet counterpoints and our conversation dances merrily around making full use of the space at its avail. For the position of his "most cherished muse", I would rush to passionately yet thoughtfully apply.

His presence commands attention on a stage to the thousands who come to listen, but even now his audience of one is held captively entranced. 

My heart skips a timely, yet cautious beat. Let the future unfold as it will, but to once again have hope, a kindle of flame, is an adored experience. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dreamboat he seems to be.

Hope you both end up making beautiful music together... or is that too corny a cliche?

Calmly Disrupted said...

Hehehe unfortunately the string is now making music with another bow...