Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back again...

I'm connected again... What a strange feeling to be disconnected from the net at home. It's not like I'm addicted, but it did make me feel slightly unsettled until I got it connected up again. I'll probably post a few thoughts up over the weekend to make up for it.

Anyway - this post contains a few thoughts about a friend who excited me with similar interests.

Soulmates....

Oh what rare but joyous beauty when you find a soulmate... a person who thinks like you, has similar actions and aspirations, but with enough differences to make any interaction interesting.

A connection like no other...
A shared passion to engage with passionately... travel, boys, music, writing...
I look forward to sharing these passions with my soulmates. They enrich my life, as much as I hope I enrich theirs.

No comments: